Our coffee beans are sourcing from most award winning coffee roaster – Bellissimo. Bellissimo is a team of passionate and enthusiast coffee lovers. A young team on a steep learning curve but with a strong desire to share our appreciation of coffee with as many people as possible.
Bellissimo Coffee was established in 2009 and started roasting from our flagship store at Wandoo Street in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley in 2010. Since then we’ve won multiple awards over the years to become the current highest awarded coffee roaster in Australia.
After our success at Wandoo Street we further expanded to the Bulimba roastery in December 2013, up-sizing to a larger coffee roaster to keep up with our quickly growing wholesale network.
We’re proud to have achieved a number of awards along the way including:
- Champion Trophy and Gold Medal at the Sydney Royal Fine Food Awards
- Two Champion Trophies and two Gold Medals at the Melbourne Royal Fine Food Awards
- Reserve Champion Trophy and four Gold Medals at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards
- Overall Event Runner Up at the Golden Bean Roaster Competition
- Champion Cold Brew and Champion Direct Trade at the Australian International Coffee Awards 2016.
- Champion Cold Brew, Champion Direct Trade Coffee and Champion Milk-Based Coffee at the Australian International Coffee Awards 2017.